Terms and Conditions
Liability release term and condition agreement
I, the client, hereby acknowledge that the following was explained to me and/or agree to the following:
1. Acknowledges that the trainer is not a physician, and is not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis, medical treatment, psychotherapy, or any other type of medical advice.
2. Acknowledges that fitness training is another tool for teaching individuals about themselves, but the trainer does not guarantee neither good nor bad will occur, nor guarantees the coaching advice given by the trainer will produce good nor bad results.
3. Acknowledges that the trainer may suggest exercise as part of the client’s fitness program/lifestyle management. The client expressly waive, release, discharge, and agree not to sue the trainer or company for any liability of death, disability, personal injury, or action of any kind regarding the participation in the fitness programs, the said sporting events and/or training for said sporting/fitness activities.
4. The client agrees that this is the full agreement between the parties, that the trainer nor anyone else has verbally contradicted any of these terms of this release and that the undersign has entered into this agreement free and voluntarily without force or coercion.
5. The client agrees and is aware that results may vary. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Always consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program or using any supplement or meal replacement product. The information on our site is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercises or diet, stop and consult your healthcare provider.
Legal / Terms and Conditions
This website is provided by Simple & Fit, LLC, on an “as is” basis. Simple & Fit, LLC, makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, and results obtained through the website. Simple & Fit, LLC, disclaims all warranties, express, implied or any kind. Simple & Fit, LLC, its officers, directors, employees and agents will not be liable for any damages or injuries of any kind caused by any failure of performance, error, and/or omission arising from the use of this website.
You agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. Consult your physician before beginning any exercise, weight training or nutritional program. Children under the age of 12 should not participate in any weight-training program, including any Simple & Fit, LLC, program. You should be healthy and at least 12 years old before attempting any weight-training workout. Always warm up and stretch properly before beginning all workouts. For safety purposes when weight training, use a spotter when necessary and never attempt a maximum lift alone. Simple & Fit, LLC, is not responsible for any injury that may result from improper use of its training programs.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Simple & Fit, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers, against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or any activity related to your account by you or any other person accessing www.simplenfit.com using your account.
Any information, including photos you submit to Simple & Fit, LLC, becomes the property of Simple & Fit, LLC, and may be reproduced, modified, and distributed as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, and software, is the property of Simple & Fit, LLC, or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content of this website is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to share or forward Simple & Fit's gym workout and meal plan program once purchased.
Participants involved in any activities offered by Simple & Fit L.L.C may be photographed or videotaped during training. The signup form hereby consents to the use of these photographs and/or videos without compensation, on the Simple & Fit website or in any editorial, promotional or advertising material produced and/or published by Simple & Fit L.L.C.
Your privacy is important to us. We do not sell or rent your email, data or name to anyone ever. We do not send spam or unwanted messages. You can unsubscribe at any time. If you can’t do it yourself through our mail program, send us an email to remove you and we’ll do it for you. We do not keep any credit card information on our servers at any time. All payments are taken via a secured server through PayPal, which is an authorized payment portal.
We ship all materials within 48 hours of receiving an order and, barring acts of God and unforeseen events and delays, you should receive your materials within 5-7 working days of your order. We cannot guarantee delivery time frames, but we make every effort to ship as soon as possible.
ONLINE FITNESS VIDEO PROGRAMS
Simple & Fit does not grant refunds, but we do offer our cancellation policy to cancel your membership at anytime. Simple and Fit has no initiation fee! You can join anytime for just $9.99 a month and end anytime you wish. To inactivate your account to stop the monthly payment, you will need to email email@example.com to request for your account to be inactive, so the payment of $9.99 won’t be deducted from your account anymore. Once you make the request for your account to be inactive 7 days prior to your billing due date, you will not be charged. If it has been requested within 7 days of your billing due date, then you will be charged for one more month.
GYM WORKOUT PROGRAM WITH MEAL PLAN
Simple & Fit does not grant refunds once the plan is purchased.